- 160 USD
A piezoelectric accelerometer is a multi-purpose vibration sensor, which is applicable to almost all mechanical vibration measuring and control areas such as turbines, electric motors, pumps, centrifuges, compressors, critical bearings, and gearings.
Operating performance of piezoelectric accelerometers is generally better than that of any other vibration sensor. Its benefits are the following:
- High resolution
- Voltage output
- Outstanding reliability, maintenance-free
- Space-saving, hermetic, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel case enables to use the sensor indoors and outdoors
- Integrated preamplifier and sensor’s reliable shielding provide a high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Excellent output thermal stability
- Standard double-contact aviation plug