SP-flexpin-M Flexible Probe Pins
- 8.00 USD
Designed for connecting an oscilloscope or a multimete to automotive connectors without having to use a break out box or damage the wire isolation as well as other recessed areas. It has a short cable, 30 cm. Compatible with oscilloscope cables, such as TL-mlp, TL-light, TL-AS-LED, TL-dif, TL-mix4, TL-mix6.
Test Leads Design
- flexible pin lead probe - 2 pcs
Test leads are color-coded, never again will you waste your time wondering which lead is which. When you place an order, you can choose the desired Test Lead color: red, blue, green and black.
The replacement leads are made of a flexible PVC cable. A flexible lead pin is ideal for connecting an oscilloscope to automotive connectors as well as other recessed areas. A thin pin and a handy holder allow connecting to virtually any connector without damaging the circuit and wiring insulation. The spring prevents the pin from accidental breakage.
SP-flexpin test leads application in the repair of 2005 Renault Megane power windows (watch form 7:12)
The test leads application in the repair of 1999 Mitsubishi Carisma
- connecting to OBD connector to check blink-codes (watch form 1:06)
- connecting to injector’s connector to catch driving pulses (watch form 5:50)
- camshaft position sensor check (watch form 7:29)
The test leads application in the repair of 2006 Renault Espace
- checking the handbrake button (watch form 4:48)
- how not to spoil the connector when connecting the probe (watch form 11:43)