PS100 In-Cylinder Pressure Transducer for Diesel Engine
- 120.00 USD
NB! The sensor and diagnostic technique are in the testing process.
The sensor measures pressure in the intake and exhaust manifolds as well as compression and pressure in the combustion chamber, while the diesel engine is on. These parameters allow detecting airflows from the combustion chamber as well as determining valve timing of the valve train and fuel system. It is also possible to carry out measurements in other engine systems, within the working range of the sensor, such as fuel system, lubrication and cooling systems.
The sensor case is made of steel, which reliably protects it from possible mechanical damage and external electromagnetic noise. The decorative plating is nickel chrome. The connecting thread is М10х1. Use one of the available adapters to connect the sensor.
- PS100 pressure sensor - 1 pc
- Connection cable - 1 pc
The signal cable is connected to the sensor via MIC333, a three-pin connector with a latch (Pin 1 - Output Signal, Pin 2 - "GND", Pin 3 - "+12V"). A soft cable with a high density braided copper shield to minimize noise pickup so you can get high accuracy of the measured signal. Alligator clips are used for connecting to the automotive battery.
- from the reverse polarity;
- from the ground fault of the sensor signal output;
- from supplying the voltage to the sensor signal output;
- the sensor case is not connected to the negative wire, so if the sensor is screwed into the spark-plug well and the negative power wire is accidentally connected to the positive terminal of the automotive battery, there won’t be a short circuit.
diesel compression measurement and injection phase test (watch form 2:41)